On Campus Jobs
- Search online for SE''s On-Campus jobs, Work-Study, Reg Work during your Academic Years, and also full-time jobs after you graduate. Contact SE''s Career Management Center at 580.745.2270, or visit us in the University Center.
- Please note: Work Study students must go from the hiring dept, through Financial Aid, then to HR. Regular work students go from the hiring dept to HR. Office of Financial Aid (580-745-2186).
- Student Work on THE SE CAMPUS--applicants must be currently enrolled at Southeastern OK State to apply for the positions listed. Print out APPLICATION for STUDENT EMPLOYMENT at:
- To apply for an on-campus job, please take an Application for Student Employment, along with your class schedule to the department(s) listed below.
- Work Study needed at SE Cafe to work various areas of catering and cafe. Reliability, flexibility and good attitude are a must. Contact Sandy in the SE Cafe, SE Student Union, 745-2895.
- ON-CAMPUS JOBS: Eligibility to work on campus and approval for Work Study or Regular Work does not guarantee a job on campus.
- SE Physical Plant seeks regular work student for general office duties. Office located at 2906 N. First Street or call 745-2839.
- SE Counseling Center seeks Work Study Student for Summer. Basic Office work: data entry, answer phones, assist with set up of events and more. Bring completed application to Cherie, SU 200.